Sunday, March 21, 2010

Charlie meets Flip !


I tried to contact my friend Faceless IPL Player [Flip] last evening and actually stumbled upon a conversation between Charlie from the movie ‘Kaminey’ and Flip. It was a cross connection and I preferred to remain silent just to see if Flip shared something ‘More’ with Charlie. I understand the reality; Kamina Charlie today is an important guy and I am just a half-baked blogger!

So here we go, rather here ‘They’ go!

Charlie: Hey long time, how if Fintaji? I feel fad for her. Fe fud fcrew thofe baftardf. Her team if playing like bullfit… I feel like flafing their throats…

Flip: Oh, NO NO NO… Charlie, please some decent language. You are a Gentleman now, remember… She is desolate and depressed…

Charlie: OK, OK, I felt too fad for Fintaji and thofe wordf came juft like that. I will be careful. Yeff, I underftand… I alfo felt depreffed when Guddu left me.

Flip: Young-king is doing everything except scoring runs.

Charlie: Fangakkara if out of form alfo. They juft don’t look interefted. Arfholef!

Flip: Control, control… Win-warden is not doing well too. Only Photon junior is playing because he wants to be selected for T-20 World Cup.

Charlie: Thefe Felectorf, what will they do? Will Fachin play? I want him thif time. Thif Rohit Farma if ufeleff when he if playing for India. Only Fachin if needed.

Flip: I too hope Sachin plays this time. Raina is looking good!

Charlie: What if the ufe? He haf to fcore runf at any plafe. Furef Raina haf to play higher and not at fix or feven!

Flip: So what is your choice?

Charlie: Mmmm… OK, here if my team: Fachin Tendulkar, Virendar Fehwag, Furef Raina, Virat Kohli, Gambhir, M. Eff. Dhoni, Yufuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Rabindra Jadeja, Praveen Kumar and Balaji.

Flip: What? No Young-king, Terimaki, Khan, Peace-brat and Beanpole?

Charlie: I don’t like your language. Ifant Farma, Faheer Bhai and Harbhajan Fing are not really good for fort-cut Cricket. And thif if chota fa fort cut Cricket. Fakeer Bhai fud preferve for Teft Cricket. Yuveraj Fing if fo badly out of form and he if not fit alfo. Ifant will be ‘ghaaf’ for batfmen in T-20. Thif if my firft eleven. I will take Dinef Kartik, RP Fing, Amit Mifra and Manif Pandey in my fifteen member team.

Flip: But Young-king is a big match player, we have seen him explode in International matches…

Charlie: We have to fee. If he gets fome kind of form before team felection, he can come in plafe of Pandey.

Flip: So what do you think about IPL?

Charlie: I feel very fad to fee Filpa Fetty, Fintaji and Fah Rukh Bhai lofing. They fud act like Mallya and carry a cane for thefe overfed rafcalf. If they were my horfef, I would have flaughtered them!

Flip: Well, well, you have a soft corner for film-wallahs…

Charlie: What foft corner? I have foft fenter! I am from Filmf you fee!

Flip: Great, at least you have some loyalties!

Charlie: What do you mean at leaft I have? I am alwayf loyal. Who will fupport an arfhole like Guddu? Only me…

Flip: OK, I will see you again. Keep in touch. We have a meeting. This time we want to promote Peace-brat up the order!

Charlie: You better drop that Freefant. He if one fuper arfhole! Givef over ten runf per over in every match. Take my advife, I love India and I love Fouth India more! But Freefant if ufeleff for chota fa fortcut Cricket. He if good only for Teft match!

Flip: Bye, take care…

Charlie: I can take care of me and many more. You better be careful. Don’t get yourfelf in foup. Don’t talk fit to any people who write blog. I heard one Fouth Indian guy haf already written about you, Fafeleff IPL Player. You will be in duftbin if fomeone catchef you. I can keep any fecret, but not thefe over-fmart nonfenfe bloggerf. Fo you better ftop loof talk with ftrangerf… Bye and fee you fome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment